The Academy of Natural Therapy has several different financial resources to choose from. Please call for questions or more information.
Specifics for 750 hour Massage Therapy Certificate, 1000 hour Massage Therapy Certificate and Associates of Applied Science Degree as follows:
- For the 750 hour Massage Therapy Certificate only: Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify. Please ask for information and an application or apply free over the internet at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Scholarships. After a student has applied to the Academy of Natural Therapy, they may also fill out a Scholarship Application. Scholarships are pending acceptance to the Academy of Natural Therapy, and are designated by the Academy committee after the review of the completed application and student transcripts.
- View a list of our accepted Scholarships and learn how to apply.
- 12 month or quarterly monthly payments in-house payment plan. Tuition payments are due the first of each month. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed for any payment received after 5 business days. Students owing tuition from the previous quarter may not begin classes until tuition is paid and current. Students who have not honored their financial commitment will not be permitted to continue classes and/or graduate.
- TFC Financing – tfctuition.com
Veterans Educational Assistance
The Academy of Natural Therapy is approved for education and training by the Colorado State Approving Agency for Veteran’s Education Program for the 1000 hour program and Associate of Applied Science degree program.