Why Choose Academy of Natural Therapy
Since establishment in 1989, special attention has been given to providing all means possible to producing the best therapists.
Here are some outstanding reasons for choosing Academy of Natural Therapy:
- Small Class Size. (teacher to student ratio is 1:15 with a maximum of 15 students per instructor)
- Mentorship Program. Students receive individualized attention with caring Clinic Mentors for the full length of the program
- Professional student clinic and Academy of Natural Therapy Clinic. Nothing replaces the real-world experience of public clientele. A student can easily obtain their required hours with students, their registered subjects, and public clientele.
- 20-foot hydrotherapy saltwater pool.
- A well-rounded program. The wide range of classes that the Academy of Natural Therapy provides has contributed to 30 years of successful graduates. Academy of Natural Therapy classes are specific and carefully constructed to make full use of the student’s time while in school.
- Accreditation. Our 750 Hour Massage Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- Several funding options. Federal Financial Aid is available for those who qualify (for 750-hour massage therapy program only).
- See our Financing section for more information on tuition funding options
- All-Inclusive. The tuition includes textbooks, insurance, oils, lotions, handouts, uniforms, all herbs and ingredients used in class as well as the use of the A.N.T’s outstanding facilities.
- See our Tuition section for more information.
- Insurance. All full-time students are insured up to 5 million dollars while they attend: The Academy of Natural Therapy provides liability coverage for students with the AMTA without any further cost to students. We register them as members with benefits which eases their transition into the field when they graduate.
- Coaching. The Academy of Natural Therapy pays for the ABMP Exam Coach which helps prepare students for their mBlex. Exam Coach is a comprehensive online program included as part of the curriculum.
- No requirements to purchase a massage table. The reason schools require their students to purchase their own equipment is to use during class. Academy of Natural Therapy has always provided good equipment for students to use while they are in class. Whether it be a table, chair, or anything else needed to perform a massage.
- No requirements to purchase any books or materials (everything is provided). All your educational expenses are included in your tuition. The Academy of Natural Therapy does not nickel and dime students with hidden fees.
- No hidden fees. Massage Therapy is a caring profession. There is nothing more disturbing than overcharging to help others.
- V.A. Benefits. Academy of Natural Therapy’s 750-hour program is approved for Veterans benefits.
- Student Council. This active student group gives students a voice on campus. They lead the school spirit and organize alumni events, school events, and fundraising.
- Historic Campus. Our 30,000 square foot facility includes 7 classrooms, a hydrotherapy wet classroom, library, subject clinic, professional NTHC, offices, apartments, and a large spacious auditorium.
The Academy of Natural Therapy focuses on whole-body manipulation and therapeutic techniques, accompanied by an understanding of the role of essential nutrition in overall health and wellness. This approach makes the Academy unique in its approach to learning, practice, and the standards required of graduates. Distinctive features include the following:
- 750 Hour Massage Therapy Certificate. With optional certificate receivable in Chair Massage
- 186 clinic hours supervised by clinic mentors
- Additional classes are available
- Small classes help to ensure in-depth learning: Student to Teacher Ratio is 1:15
- State of the art Hydrotherapy wet classroom, spa courses
- 20ft, heated saltwater therapy pool
- Practical experience in our full-service health spa – The Academy of Natural Therapy Clinic
- No extra costs or fees; our tuition is all-inclusive
- Our campus is within walking distance of historic downtown shops, library, recreation center, ice rink, restaurants, and parks.
The Academy of Natural Therapy (ANT) has a long tradition of training the finest graduates. Our graduates are known for being both well educated and experienced. This outcome is produced through a fine combination of hands-on and one-on-one instruction with excellent instructors and a real-world atmosphere with over 186 hours done in fully equipped facilities – the Student Clinic, the Professional Student Clinic, and the Academy of Natural Therapy Clinic.
Here at the Academy of Natural Therapy, our administration, staff, and faculty are concerned with the direction Massage Therapy is heading. ANT wants not only good people, but educated people performing massage. For this reason, ANT Massage Therapy Program is a full 750 hours and can be completed in as little as 10 months. The profession of massage therapy needs the respect and professionalism it deserves. To bring this respect to the next level, we offer additional classes with individual certificates to accommodate what employers and customers are seeking in the field.