CARES Act Funding Information
The Academy of Natural Therapy reports the following information concerning the CARES ACT funding:
- The Department of Education is awarding an emergency grant to assist students who were attending schools of higher education during the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing requirements in March 2020. The CARES ACT HIGHER ED Grant will be awarded to each approved higher education school…
*Please see further information regarding the funding through the link provided which includes the whole cover letter provided to our students: See attachment.
- The Academy of Natural Therapy has signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification, Agreement, and the assurance that the Academy has used over 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that the Academy has received from the Department regarding the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is $16,751.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission is $16,751.
- The total number of students at the Academy eligible to participate in programs (under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965) and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 26. All 26 students have received the described funding.
- The method used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act can be found through the link: https://www.natural-therapy.com/academy-of-natural-therapy-policy-and-procedures-for-the-cares-act/
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants is located at https://www.natural-therapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/HEERF-Student-Cert-CARES-Act.pdf